David Damrosch, Martin Puchner
- SPRING 2017
- TUESDAYS 1 - 3 pm
- Location: TBA
- Class Number:33358
- Course ID:110483
With readings from Gilgamesh and The Odyssey to Salman Rushdie and Orhan Pamuk, this course explores how great writers refract their world and how their works are transformed when they intervene in our global cultural landscape today.
This course, when taken for a letter grade, meets the General Education requirement for Aesthetic and Interpretive Understanding.
- School:Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- Course Component:Lecture
- Grading Basis:Letter Graded
- Cross Reg:Available for Harvard Cross Registration
- Course Level:Primarily for Undergraduate Students
- General Education:Aesthetic and Interpretive Understanding