Updated July 16, 2021
A&H faculty, staff, and students who are not currently authorized to be on campus may request access for the months of June and July by following the instructions below.
Important Conditions and Caveats
Regardless of your vaccination status:
- The COVID-19 training must be completed before you come to campus for the first time;
- Anyone working on campus for more than four hours per week must participate in COVID-19 testing (compliance is monitored);
- Masks are required indoors in all locations (except when you are alone in a private office with the door closed);
- Physical distancing of 6 feet is still required of anyone who is not vaccinated;
- All other Harvard COVID-19 policies apply.
- Since most staff are expected to stay fully remote through the end of July, no returning personnel should expect in-person support of any kind.
- Offices are not cleaned every day; please put trash and recycling bins in the hallway.
- If you access campus buildings in the evenings or weekends, the ventilation will not be running at the maximum setting, and there is no cleaning of public spaces (bathrooms, elevators, kitchens) over the weekend.